"Destroyer" Milim Nava is one of the oldest and strongest Demon Lords. She is a Dragonoid. Her nickname, Destroyer is not just for show. She is a demon lord one should never fight against. Nicknamed “Destruction” itself.
She is the most short-tempered and simple Demon Lord, what the rest would consider common sense is completely lost on her. However, though she might be a short-tempered simpleton, she is by no means stupid.
There's a possibility that she doesn’t have many friends. It can be speculated that she’s been living for so long that she must have lost many good friends by now.
She has a complete lack of dishonesty and is honest to an extreme. Milim probably hasn’t even heard the word “negotiation”. She boldly declares her demands and rampages if they are rejected. She, unfortunately, believes that if you are working, there is no need to hide anything.
Though Milim is by no means stupid, she is called short-tempered and impudent, but that is not true. Moreover, she possesses an abnormal perception, so fooling her proves to be difficult.
Milim has glossy silver (pink in Light Novel) hair tied in twin tails, and a short stature, anyone would mistake her for a kid. She sometimes wears a black Gothic dress covering her body. Although a Dragonoid she resembles a human girl.
A crimson horn adorns her forehead. And her light Gothic dress changes into jet black armor.
Milim grew up without knowing her parents Also, not knowing of her relation to Rudra Milim awakened as a demon lord at the same time as Guy. Her pet dragon was killed by some country. In her anger, Milim destroyed the country. And awakened as a true demon lord. Unconsciously, she fought with Guy To calm down the vehemently enraged Milim, That battle continued for seven days and seven nights, transforming the bountiful lands in the west into a wasteland. Eventually, the battle concluded. Milim regained her consciousness and the battle ended. The one who returned her sanity was Ramiris. In the process, the ruler of spirits Ramiris absorbed the evil magic of demons and the powerful aura of dragons and began to change. But, she was able to stop Milim’s rampage. And the three settled this dispute.
These three were the first Demon Lords. They decided that each of the three would be different than the other two. One would pursue the Ultimate Skill. One would live as one, please. One would judge the world. Because their objectives were different, they could recognize each other.
Her dominion’s human villages were attacked by high magic beasts. And Milim, who just happened to be walking by, killed them; the Humans seemed to have misunderstood her somehow and began to worship her as a god And thus, the land became hers. The other Demon Lords didn’t complain, nor did Milim have any particular reason to complain.
- She has Golden hair color and wears Gothic Cloth in the Web Novel while she has Pink hair color and wears a Skimpy Outfit in the Light Novel, Manga, and Anime.
- In the Light Novel, She is considered as A True Dragon and The Youngest of 4 Dragon Kind beside Velzard, Velgrynd, and Veldora. while in Web novel she doesn't since Rimuru is the 5th True Dragon instead of the 6th True Dragon.
- As she is one of the three the first Demon Lords. They decided that each of the three would be different than the other two. One would pursue the Ultimate Skill. One would live as one, please. One would judge the world. Because their objectives were different, they could recognize each other.
- Humanity's POV Milim awakened as a True Demon Lord at the same time as Guy but in different perspectives, it was much later Milim awakened as a True Demon Lord
- Dragonoid is a rare species related to Dragon and Human
- Milim’s castle, the White Wall Castle, was built by her subordinate which is Descendant between Human and Dragon while they revere her as a God.
- She tends to play along with her opponents in a acting when they believe they have control of her.